Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
2500+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
So, we are looking for QA Automation engineer for our Core internal department.
- Take part in development and support of existing solutions for automated testing (API, web, mobile, etc.); also participate in creation of a new one.
- Create and update test scripts, test suites for the automated test system.
- Meet or exceed company quality standards. Drive quality into the product at every phase of development.
- Be involve into delivery lifecycle, from the idea to product on user’s side.
- Work closely with the different departments, technical & business.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in at least one OOP programming language (Java (Scala, Kotlin, Groovy), C#, python).
- Experience in test automation of web applications - both for client & server side.
- Experience in test automation design.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment processes.
- Experience translating business requirements into test scenarios.
Nice to have
- Experience in software development.
- Experience in mobile test automation (preferably using Appium).
- Proactivity in continuous improvement of existent processes, approaches and solutions.
What are we offering?
- Inexhaustible variety of tasks that is never let your skills stale;
- Talented people who are creating the game;
- Application with a record amount of devoted players;
- Comfortable lounge style office;
- Substantial bonuses;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Partial payment of sports;
- 26-calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Cute and funny corporate events abroad.