Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Minsk that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients in the United States. Our main research and development office is in Minsk with over 70 employees.
Our software team needs an organized, hardworking and enthusiastic Senior Project Manager who will work with the team of the professionals dealing with e-learning, e-commerce, DAMs and other web/mobile applications.If you are interested in working on challenging projects that will grow your skills, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) and work with an engineering team that will make you look great, let's talk.
- Managing of ongoing projects according to the best practices of project management;
- Providing the best solution to emerging issues;
- Participation in the launch of new projects (assessment of tasks, allocation of resources);
- Team formation (including participation in the process of interview), creating a positive and productive atmosphere in the team;
- Regular reporting to the client and the company's management on the status of projects;
- Maintenance of the project documentation;
- Participation in calls with customers and stakeholders.
- Confident knowledge of project management theory (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, ...), the ability to choose the best methodology and use it in practice;
- The ability to see the whole picture of the project;
- Good reporting skill;
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English;
- Problem solver;
- Good communication skills (with employees, management, clients).
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Fully-stuffed kitchen;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.