Product Team Leverice (leverice.com) is currently seeking a SAAS Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving sales of the next-gen remote team messenger within selected target segments and geographical markets.
As a member of the Leverice Marketing and Business Development Team, you will a valuable contributor to expanding Leverice global footprint. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be a pro at using LinkedIn, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via calls every day.
You will be expected to identify prospects, generating leads and closing deals with all available tiers inc Enterprise. You will be working at the core of our Marketing and Business Development Team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be expected to work hand by hand with Leverice CMO and Product Development Team. We’re looking for a professional who dares to challenge him/herself to roll out and make visible Leverice on global markets.
- Learn and understand the product and our prospective clients well
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate solutions and customer requirements
- Identify and reach out over new client segments
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers
- Grow user base via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts
- Involved in marketing and business development planning
- Involved in developing and designing sales supporting materials
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Resolve customer complaints of any possible nature
- Achieve monthly & quarterly KPIs
- Perform effective online demos and sales pitches to prospects
- Tracking and reporting to the Production Team customer information
EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extensive account management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools
- Proven successful sales and negotiation techniques and approaches
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Advanced English. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Advanced command of the main corporate productivity, office applications and CRM tools
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.