Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
Today we have a unique opportunity for a talented for a Technical Support Engineer to be based in our Minsk office to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.You will diagnose and troubleshoot problems, use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers, and contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals for complex problems.Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Proactively monitor, diagnose and research issues our customers meet
- Take ownership, and drive resolution within agreed SLA's.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Coordinate with developers to ensure the timely resolution of incidents and issues
- Work with project teams to uphold strict customer service standards and drive customer satisfaction
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- You have at least 1 year of experience in support of web applications (ideally eCommerce and even better Magento)
- Full working proficiency in English, both, written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of HTML / SQL
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to multi-task
Enjoy while working with us
- Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
- Personal Growth Roadmap, ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
- Certification Programs
- English Training Program
- Medical Insurance
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Corporate Events
Dare to be different!