Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Front-End developer, you will have the opportunity to work on HR application to help small and mid-sized businesses grow with confidence and succeed in human management. You will join the team to build a web application from scratch and automate and simplify complex tasks like payroll, benefits, and HR.
Team structure and workflow:
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk, Ternopil and Chicago. Team members use Jira to generate backlog and to prioritize items. There is basic documentation on the project in Confluence. The team follows Scrum processes. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack.
Technologies and tools:
- Back-End (Java)
- Databases (AWS, PostgreSQL)
- Testing Tools (Jest, Enzyme)
- Repository (GitHub)
- Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Design and develop software application
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- 3+ years in web development
- Hands-on experience developing using React.js and Redux (Reselect)
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach
- Ability to work in team environment
- Knowledge of Jest and Enzyme is a plus
- Intermediate English level
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and corporate events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- English classes in the office with a dedicated teacher
Join us and be a part of our team!