Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a professional Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our team of professionals.
The project is software platform related to process automation. Large system that integrates different third-party applications and provide possibilities to link them together in one pipeline. As one of tool for this application there is a system where you can store configurations for that pipelines in version manner.
The skills for this role will require strategic thinker with deep understanding of testing methodologies including but not limited to black box, white box, negative, pair-wise, UI and UX. Team member will work well with others including developers and possesses mentoring and communication skills such as “listen first and ask questions second”. Role will consist of about 80% hands-on with 20% on providing guidance and feedback
- ISQTB Certified or similar
- Testing experience on 3 or more Enterprise large scale projects
- Understands testing methodologies like black box, white box, negative, pair-wise testing or similar test strategies
- 2+ years with Jira including managing assigned Jira issues to Done
- 2+ years working in agile or agile-like project
- Experience in daily agile ceremonies and retrospectives
- Scrum certification is a plus
We offer you:
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Possibility for career development
- Medical and family care programs
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!