1PT an independent software supplier founded in 2013.
Our approach is expressed in our Vision: to deliver business, team and personal growth through seamless integration with our partners. We integrate our teams, processes and experience with your business, making us both stronger together. Our success is built on delivering quality consistently and challenging ourselves every day to be better. We focus on identifying, nurturing and delivering talent to help you take your business to the next level.
Our values: People, Expertise, Commitment
The Frontend JS role will be a key one for the team. The successful candidate will be developing a cutting edge leading Open Source assessment platform for Education, Career, and Industry Advancement. This developer will help implement customizations, estimate and review software changes, contribute actively to the solution design.
Now we are looking for a candidate to work with a customer based out of Luxembourg. The project is assessment platform for Education, Career, and Industry Advancement Qualifications:
- CSS3 (flexboxes, grid, etc.);
- HTML5 (semantic);
- good knowledge of Browser APIs;
- good knowledge of HTTP;
- good knoweldge of a webpages performance (cache, syn/async loading);
- ES2015+ (Promise, etc.);
- unit testing for client side;
- tooling for client side;
- basic algorithms, but should understand event programming and async programming;
- basic knowledge of browser security (XSS, XSRF, etc.);
- any preporcessor knowledge (SASS/LESS/Stylus) is a plus; \
- VG is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-confident and autonomous;
- Have excellent communication, documentation, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Good English (Intermediate+)
Our perfect candidate will be working alongside international gaming technology executives that consult for leading gambling companies in the world, you will be presented with great career prospects, competitive salary and an opportunity to be mentored by experts of top international caliber.
Apart from competitive salary we are happy offer the following:
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events, monthly internal soft skill club (1PT Talks), and mentorship program.
- English lessons (any course you choose, we will cover 50% of its price!).
- Medical care (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy.
- No-Doctor’s Note Sick Days.
- Referral program.
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere
- Cozy modern office (in June we're moving to a new trendy one with own yard!).
Send your CV to email@example.com