At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
This BI Engineer position requires a proactive, highly motivated, solutions driven individual with an aptitude for critical thinking. This person will be expected to take ownership and drive positive change. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is analytical, detail oriented and possesses the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Design and create different kinds of dashboards using Tableau tools, improve existing dashboards package
- Manage Tableau Server, support integration of Tableau Server and IA Cloud (WorkFusion’s product)
- Support and develop DWH (MS SQL)
- Specify requirements from technical perspective and provide best technical solution for analytics needs
- Create technical documentation and business users manuals for analytics
- Manual testing and test automation for BI components (DWH and dashboards)
- Thorough understanding of SQL and Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
- Expertise in BI reporting tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, CrystalReports, etc.)
- Knowledge of distributed version-control systems (Git)
- Experience with analytics development in the incremental way (Agile)
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Experience and comfortable work in fast-changing environment
Would be a plus
- Deep knowledge in Tableau (both Tableau Desktop and Tableau server)
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Practical knowledge of bash scripting
- Background of dashboards mockups design with any tool
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOPS culture
- Practical knowledge of business analysis in BI
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your familyo Sport expenses compensationo Fresh fruit in the officeo Professional and English trainingso Team activitieso 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation