Who we are:
We are a team of like-minded people who want to show people more information about the things that surround us. To achieve our goals, we have a product.
The system allows people to provide information to search for visual objects using camera. For users, the application is a source of obtaining information about objects in digital form.
We use object recognition technologies, including AR and neural networks. Our main clients are people associated with the field of education (students, teachers). Our system will also help people from retail and some others that we cannot tell you about right now ;)
What do we need:
We are hiring a very motivated Lead iOS Developer.
You will become the first iOS developer on our team. So come to us if you are a leader who is looking for new challenges.
- Dependency Injection
- Clean Architecture
- Architecture Patterns: MVVM, MVC + Coordinator (Router), MVP + Coordinator (Router), VIPER
- TDD / Unit tests / Integration tests / UI tests
- SOLID, GRASP
- Design Patterns
- CI/CD (Jenkins, TFS ect.)
- AVFoundation, AVKit
- Swift 5
- Foundation / UIKit
- Core Data
- Custom View, Notifications
- Xcode Instruments
- Knowledge of development processes in Scrum team
- Proactive approach, good communication skills
- English Intermediate+
Nice to have (doesn't mean you have to use it):
- OpenCV library
- ARKit 3
- Manage iOS development team
- Configure development processes
- Interviewing new team members, mentoring
- Understanding business needs and prioritizing
- Generate ideas for a project, improving team processes
- Write code and code review