Currently we are seeking for a highly skilled Senior QA Engineer to join our Finstek Aggregator and Member Area teams.
Member Area is an advanced web portal for IBs (Introducing Brokers) and retail traders which includes a set of smart management tools, providing real-time interaction between broker’s website and its trading platform servers. It also includes reporting and backoffice for administering the system.
Member Area offers clients and partners insight into their active and completed trades, real-time monitoring on the balance, equity, credit and margin, as well as deposit and withdraw, straight from the portal. Member Area is also a part of Finstek global product line for international brokerage.
Aggregator is a software that connects banks with trading platforms. It needs to be very fast and scalable so there is no delay in pricing and trading. Every millisecond counts! It is written in C++11/14 and runs on Windows, with most of the code being cross-platform.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will play a leading role in building quality into products and processes, ensuring product and service excellence to deliver high-quality, reliable, valuable and competitive products for the market.
- Uncovering gaps in business and technical requirements
- Participating in the analysis and design of the product, identifying and assessing potential risks upon product development, preventing and eliminating bugs
- Reviewing and improving processes
- Identifying and assessing potential risks upon product development, preventing and eliminating bugs
- Developing test scenarios and cases, writing and executing all kinds of software tests for testing new features (black box and white box testing)
- Manual behavioral testing (mobile and web UIs mostly)
- Automation of regression testing
- Working as a part of scrum team in parallel with developers to continuously produce shippable product increments
- Helping PO/PM with defining acceptance criteria, ensuring edge cases are identified and covered, eliminating dependencies between user stories
You Will Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in a QA position, 1+ year as a Senior/Lead (including automation)
- 1+ year hands-on experience of testing mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms
- Understanding and hands-on experience of testing products in FinTech or ecommerce domains
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and such frameworks as Kanban and Scrum
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket tools
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English (B2+)
We Would Love to See
- Ability to configure Jenkins
- Understanding forex trading domain
- Adopting Agile and goal-oriented approach
- Willingness to learn, grow in the company
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons in the office
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- First-class office in the city centre (Nemiga), excellent coffee, fruits and cookies, shower, free car parking
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.