- Be a key player in the data engineering team which responsible for enabling and empowering our Business Development, Product development, and R&D by democratizing access to data;
- Apply diverse data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Clickhouse, and other similar tools from Big Data technology landscape to build business-critical, scalable and robust data pipelines and intuitive data products that power data discovery & analysis in a self-service manner;
- Design an extensible, highly scalable and optimized real-time data analytics platform;
- Own the data products critical for product innovation and recommendation engines;
- Continually acquire new data sources to develop an increasingly rich dataset that characterizes users, content, and marketing;
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - explore new tech, make your own tool, or find a new way to address an old problem.
- Senior experience in software engineering, deployment, and integration with data delivery systems and other components, building microservices, providing APIs for models access;
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language (Java, Scala, Python or equivalent);
- Experience in data environments, such as Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data transformation concepts and working with large data volumes;
- Experience in building ETL pipelines to perform feature engineering on the large-scale datasets using Big Data technologies such as Spark;
- Experience with sourcing and modeling data from application APIs.
- Experience with building stream-processing applications using Apache Flink, Spark-Streaming, Apache Storm, Kafka Streams or others.
Would Be a Plus:
- Experience with low-latency NoSQL datastores (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB), Relational databases (such as MySQL, Postgres) and Search systems (such as ElasticSearch, Solr) is a plus;
- Experience with running Machine Learning models in production is a plus;
- DevOps tools (e.g. Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes);
- Masters, Ph.D., or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Opportunity to join one of the most progressive and fast-growing IT spheres
- Full-time schedule
- Modern office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station
- Comfortable workplace
- High salary with a KPI-based motivation system
- Medical insurance + Gold AllSports card + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS
- Half-year corporate bonuses
- Professional training, English courses