Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for Mobile Developer with Xamarin experience who will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions for new and existing mobile applications.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale and reservation services with a focus on providing great experience for golf player and smooth operation of golf courses. The project is a leading online service helping golfers book tee times and track their scores at more than 3,000 courses worldwide.
The mobile applications have been recently migrated to React Native technology stack, new applications were developed from scratch, integrated with distributed back-end services and released for iOS and Android platforms.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated agile team with high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with colleagues abroad.
- Developing and maintaining Xamarin mobile applications;
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders;
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Native iOS/Android
- iOS and Android markets
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with React Native, Native iOS/Android
- Experience in building/integrating Front-end and Back-end APIs
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
- Working knowledge of analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join our team!