Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.We are looking for a skilled Senior Full-Stack (React + Node.js) Developer.
The aim of the project is to revolutionise bioinformatics and biomedical data analysis forever. This product is the world’s first federated genomics platform for unified, secure research over distributed big data.
Our product is brand new and the world’s first federated genomics platform for unified, secure research over distributed big data. No one has anything close. Think best-in-class UI/UX, seamless integration with open-source tools, powerful cohort browser, advanced AI. We’re leading the industry and leaving competitors in the dust. We intend to keep it that way.
While we know our technology is unmatched, we also know we can keep making it greater without an exceptionally strong team to help take it to incredible new heights. We’ve got some big plans afoot!
As a Full-Stack Developer in our team, you will:
- Take a leading role in defining software engineering processes and ways of working, not just coding
- Design and lead backend architecture implementation
- Contribute to features across the entire life cycle, from inception to deployment in production
- Navigate in new code and make sense through what you find
- Pick up new technologies and frameworks that suit the needs of products and users
- Demonstrate an interest in working with best practices and principles while contributing to them, in order to keep high-quality standards and keep hell far away
- Work towards production deployment rapidly, also able to scale and to be monitored easily
- Enable feature improvements and delivery to be updated on a daily basis
The role requirements below are just an indication of what we’re looking for - sometimes the perfect candidate is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. If you think that might be your case, please reach out and let us know!
You should have a good understanding of the best practices of web development and be able to apply them in web development (ES6, JS) and be ready to work early in the morning (starting from 9 AM Minsk time)
Specifically, you have:
- NodeJS experience
- API design and implementation experience
- Understanding of interactions and communication between services at scale (sockets, polling, monitoring)
- Familiarity with TDD
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience in working with AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2, Cost explorer), MongoDB, Kafka, Service workers and React.
- Used communication services with message brokers (RabbitMq, Kafka, ...)
- Experience with services ingesting high volume of transactions and analytics
- A mindset ready to firefight against issues in realtime
- Experience with front-end, specially React-Redux (nice to have)
- Experience architecting communication between microservices (nice to have)
- Experience with Docker, GCP and ops over cloud (nice to have)
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Medical & family care programs
- Free English classes
Join us and be a part of our team!