Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join the platform team, which is responsible for creating robust, scalable, and highly performing technologies that drive our core CRM offering. Project - CRM system core, customizations and related products. The project has sophisticated cloud-based architecture based on various platforms (Amazon, Kubernetes and etc.). We work on a highly-demanded product that is used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries all over the world.
You’ll be responsible for building new services and architectures while helping transform parts of our product lines into a robust and state of the art offering. We are looking for exceptional engineers with a deep understanding of distributed systems, multi-language software development, and an understanding of what it takes to truly create an innovative platform that others can build on top of.
- Development of the core application platform and frameworks.
- Produce high-quality, readable, scalable, secure software that performs well, and at lightning speed using test-driven development.
- Further develop, optimize, refactor and understand our software architecture.
- Push the envelope of software design and architecture.
- Challenge, mentor and learn from your peers.
- Design reviews and code reviews to keep the standards high.
- Continually sharpen your own skills.
- 5+ years in software development.
- Familiarity with microservices architectures, messaging, loosely coupled design, NoSQL / relational databases, Restful APIS and protobuf.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, flexibility, and commitment to meet deadlines are a must.
- Experience with Symfony and experience developing CRM applications is a plus.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.