We are looking for a passionate and experienced Linux/embedded engineer to develop our IoT Security Agent, that will run on multiple embedded platforms and devices across the world.
Challenges:Develop an advanced Cyber security agent, designed to efficiently run on various embedded targets. Firedome agent thrives to supply top notch cyber capabilities while balancing the performance and integration challenges we daily face.
- At least 1 year of C/C++ or Go experience
- Experience with developing for Linux or other Unix-like operating systems
- Good writing and spoken English (B1+)
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience with embedded firmware development
- Experience and understanding of computer network protocols
- Experience with RTOS development
- Experience with Golang development.
- Experience with developing security products
- A security mindset and passion