Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
You are curious, persistent, logical, and clever. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Forte as a Senior Software Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a global strategic program to develop the highly secure data room platform that allows you to confidently share critical information in real-time.
Platform: .NETWorkspace: Environment that allows publishers and contributors to develop new products, test, and finally publish to production. Migration to Azure services is undergoing planning and validation with the clientCollaboration: Tools that allow contributors to interact with each other on building joint solutions and resolution of issuesSupport: Tier-3 support organization that allows contributors to resolve hard cases with the development and maintenance of the code.Framework: Scrum framework with two-week sprints, weekly refinements, sprint reviews and cadence of incremental delivery for multiple teamsAutomation: Regression automation team that works with product backlog to expand the automation coverage
Database: MS SQL 2008Back-end: ASP.NET Core WebApi, ASP.NET MVC WebApi, ASP.NET WebFormsFront-end: Angular 6+, Angular.JS 1.3Frameworks: Entity Framework/Dapper, Auto-mapperUnit Tests: MS TestTask Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Confluence, TeamsRepository: Azure DevOps Git versioning controlBuild Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- Follow agile principles and values, engineering excellence in own work
- Deliver high-quality software solutions which meet acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with Product Owner and team on acceptance criteria
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence
- Assess solution architecture in terms of vulnerabilities and possible improvements
- On-board and mentor teammates according to agile values and engineering excellence
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise application development (C# .NET and Angular)
- Intermediate English or higher
Engineering Excellence :
Clean Code: Code Conventions (Naming, Structure)
Clean Design: Principles (SOLID, GRASP); Code Standards (Patterns, SAD)
- Application design
Engineering Practices :
- Static Code Analysis
- Code Review (Pair Programming)
- Unit Tests (TDD)
We offer you:
Innovative solutions delivery
Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Medical & family care programs
Free English classes
Join our team!