Our software solution is the highly secure virtual data room platform that allows thousands of users across the globe to confidently publish business critical information in real time for due diligence and analytical purposes.
Our feature delivery teams work in an international environment. We’re following the Scrum process and practicing Agile Way of Working in close, day-to-day collaboration with our colleagues abroad. We have two-week sprints, single product backlog, weekly refinements, sprint reviews with demo and we regularly release to production.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer you will be a part of an agile team where your role will be in developing application functionality for both backend and frontend, contributing into architecture design decisions and componentization at backend and frontend layers.
Our way of working includes regular releases to production, deployment to scalable infrastructure both on-prem and in Azure Cloud, high performance requirements, security and quality by design. We strive for componentized architecture with clean, easy maintainable and testable code behind.
We enjoy working with curious, persistent, logical and clever people who enjoy producing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect fit to join Forte Group as a Fullstack Software Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Back-end: .NET Core, REST API’s
- Front-end: Angular 2+
- Backlog Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Confluence
- Code Repository: Azure DevOps Git
- Build Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- Develop application features using the best design and development patterns
- Test the output of own work prior to handover to independent testing by QA Engineers
- Participate in any quality assurance activities required to ensure the developed solution truly fits for the purpose
- Document the developed solution at the sufficient level from maintainability and supportability perspective
- Ensure code quality meets the required standard
- Review other engineer’s code and provide mentorship to other developers in an agile team
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers (and beyond), help advance technical culture through technical presentations and other initiatives
- Proven experience developing complex distributed applications hosted in cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, with desire to work in a collaborative Agile environment
- Professional software engineering experience applying best practice software engineering including separation of concerns, high cohesion, low coupling, modularization, encapsulation and information hiding, interfaces, and dependency injection
- Professional software engineering experience applying object oriented programming (OOP) principles such as SOLID
- Experience using C# / .NET Core, and/or Angular 2+
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab, preferably with Azure DevOps
- Experience with logging and monitoring in Azure Monitor and AppInsights, and/or using third party applications like AppDynamics or Datadog
- Experience with small teams that move fast - where all members are expected to achieve maximum results with minimal direction
- Proven experience committing in sprint and delivering according to the commitment
- Intermediate English or better
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to details
- Ability to keep focus on the complete solution and delivering the business value
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or collaboratively with team on solutions, positive approach to challenges and focus on problem solving
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and corporate events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- English classes with dedicated teacher
Join us and be a part of our team!