Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive Python Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Complex computer vision, audio processing and artificial intelligence solution in media entertainment and video broadcasting domain with global distribution. Real time, and post processing analysis for video scene deep analysis, artistic movie and video events timeline meta collection (objects, behavior, emotional), clipping and anomaly detection and many more challenging R&D areas in CV.
The project is a self-service testing platform providing developers an enterprise scale, easy-to-use performance testing solutions.
As part of Minsk team, you will be working on two separate products:
- GUI Functional part of the platform – full SaaS solution that enables you to run your tests in cloud with unlimited on-demand capacity, and provides comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting, sophisticated result analysis and distributed testing across multiple different geographic locations.- Taurus open source product that gives the opportunity to manage different load generators (JMeter, Gatling, Locust.io, etc.) using a single format of configuration files.
Hard skills and experience:- At least 2-3 years of Python programming experience;- Engineer thinking, good algorithm and mathematics skills;- Good command of Linux;- Experience in writing unit tests;- Experience in working with the Docker environment;- Solid understanding of CI and CD processes;- Intermediate or higher English (able to speak).Soft skills:- Curiosity, desire to investigate and find root causes of issues;- Capable of independent work, making complex engineering decisions without day-to-day supervision;- Strong interpersonal skills;- Quick learner, able to understand complex systems.
- Experience in working with Clouds (GCP, AWS) and K8S;- Experience in working with other languages and platforms (Java, C#, C++);- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies;- Higher technical education.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.