Currently we are seeking for a highly skilled Business Analyst/Product Manager to join our Finstek Member Area team. Member Area is an advanced web portal for Introducing Brokers and retail traders, which includes a set of smart management tools, providing real-time interaction between broker’s website and its trading platform servers. It also includes reporting and backoffice for the system administration.
Member Area is a part of Finstek's global product line for international brokerage. It offers clients and partners insights into their active and completed trades, real-time monitoring of their balance, equity, credit and margin, as well as deposits and withdrawals.
In the role of Business Analyst/Product Manager you will help us to further develop this product, solve existing business problems and to contribute to producing value for our customers and stakeholders with each product release.
- Communication with stakeholders
- Creating and clarifying business / technical requirements
- Creating product release roadmaps, backlog management
- Creating wireframes of user interfaces when needed
- Converting requirements into user stories
- Leading team scrum activities
- Helping QAs and PO in testing of new features
You Will Need to Have
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Experience in market and competitor's analysis, road-mapping, features prioritizing
- Understanding and hands-on experience of creating products in FinTech or ecommerce domains
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and such frameworks as Kanban and Scrum
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (B1+)
We Would Love to See
- Experience in development of such systems as CRMs, ERP, billing, backoffice, reporting, integrations with payment system providers (PSPs)
- Experience in development of cloud-based products
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive market salary, reviewed once a year
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons in the office
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- First-class office in the city centre (Nemiga), excellent coffee, fruits and cookies, shower, free car parking
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge fintech solutions for institutions operating in financial markets. The development of high-tech reliable software and services for covering our customers' needs is in our DNA. Our customers are worldwide FX Market Brokers.
Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure and expertise.
Finstek has 4 ofﬁces worldwide in all regions where our clients are active, to cater as effectively as possible to their needs. Our Global Coverage is an essential element of our business strategy, enabling us to identify and respond swiftly to new trends and opportunities.