WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
Now we are opening an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Java Software Engineer position will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions aimed at solving real-time, customer data delivery challenges.
Through seamless inbound and outbound connectors with major digital marketing vendors, Tealium's UDH allows our customers to take action on their visitors in real-time based on behavior. This lets them maximize the value from each visitor by creating personalized content and product offers, as well as highly targeted re-marketing campaigns.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Working closely with other software engineers, architects, operations engineers, and product managers.
- Participating in our Agile/SCRUM process. Creating designs to support short, iterative delivery cycles.
- Contributing to architectural design decisions. Participating in operational related discussions. Contributing to test plans.
- Conducting and participating in group code reviews, ensuring high-quality coding standards across the team.
- Designing maintainable, testable code with high test coverage requirements.
- Adding integration and acceptance test coverage to new features.
- Evaluating and investigating alternatives to existing solutions, proposing new designs and technologies.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
- BS, MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 3+ years Java development experience.
- Strong knowledge of modern software engineering principles, patterns and best-practices. Understanding of microservices architectures.
- Experience designing and supporting high traffic, highly available systems.
- Strong communication skills. The ability to effectively explain technical concepts to team members, architects and team leads.
- Extensive experience deploying software to a cloud platform environment. AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Understanding of modern Devops concepts. Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, Terraform.
- Experience with NoSQL, as well as relational data stores. DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Mysql, RedshiftDB, Redis, Cassandra, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience with distributed messaging and streaming technologies, RabbitMQ, Kinesis, Kafka.
- Some exposure to Hadoop, Hive, Spark, PrestoDB.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, medical insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!