WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time, and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Hub (CDH) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including Sony, T-Mobile, Hulu, Uber, Facebook, Expedia, Hyatt, American Airlines, The Gap, Orange, and many others.
In 2020 we've opened an R&D center in Minsk and invite you to join!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Java Software Engineer position will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions aimed at solving real-time, customer data delivery challenges.
Through seamless inbound and outbound connectors with major digital marketing vendors, Tealium's UDH allows our customers to take action on their visitors in real-time based on behavior. This lets them maximize the value from each visitor by creating personalized content and product offers, as well as highly targeted re-marketing campaigns.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Working closely with other software engineers, architects, operations engineers, and product managers.
- Participating in our Agile/SCRUM process. Creating designs to support short, iterative delivery cycles.
- Contributing to architectural design decisions. Participating in operational related discussions. Contributing to test plans.
- Conducting and participating in group code reviews, ensuring high-quality coding standards across the team.
- Designing maintainable, testable code with high test coverage requirements.
- Adding integration and acceptance test coverage to new features.
- Evaluating and investigating alternatives to existing solutions, proposing new designs and technologies.
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM:
- You have BS, MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- You bring 3+ years Java development experience.
- You have strong knowledge of modern software engineering principles, patterns and best-practices.
- You have understanding of microservices architectures.
- You are able to effectively explain technical concepts to team members, architects and team leads.
- You are experienced with NoSQL, as well as relational data stores.
- Experience deploying software to a cloud platform environment, AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with distributed messaging and streaming technologies, RabbitMQ, Kinesis, Kafka.
- Understanding of modern DevOps concepts, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, Terraform.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
Our office in Minsk is located in a newly erected building, in the very city center. Our location is just one of the many perks we enjoy. At Tealium we enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, health insurance for the whole family, rich benefit plans - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!