We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.RoleThe Monetization Manager is responsible for managing all the players that have ever joined our games across different segments according to their motivation and behaviors.You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features and marketing tools in addition to coming up with exciting new innovative ideas and communicating it to millions of players.
- You will own Revenue and DAU KPIs and will plan and execute monetization strategies that will motivate and encourage the players to stay and play aligned with the retention monetization KPIs targets.
- You will work with internal team to create the best tools for management, optimization, visualization and operation, to suit your work.
- You will develop daily promotional plans and be in charge of its implementation through the campaign design, creative development of all communication channels, operational launch of the campaign, monitoring its results and reacting accordingly and analyzing it, all while working closely with the creative team, product and data team.
- In addition, you’ll own a product line with a full responsibility on its launch and ongoing usage
- 1+ years of experience as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM or Product Marketing (ideally in the online industry)
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible and punctual
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude. Ability to define, measure and conclude A/B tests. Ability to generate and read data in different views
Nice to have
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Focus on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games
- SQL knowledge