InToSoft is looking for a talented and skilled Senior Angular Developer for a long-term project with a creating of new team.
The project is to support leading ERP vendor in building the next generation Angular framework for their existing and future products. You will be working with vendor team in US.
- Angular internals ( you need to be familiar with angular source code) o Mastering of Angular Forms;
- Reactive programming ( RxJS, Observables);
- Routing & Navigations, Animation and other angular aspects;
- You need to be familiar with the concept of high-order components;
- Angular CLI, Schematics & Builder API to potentially enhance existing build process;
- Writing custom decorators;
- Experience with any of the state management solutions based on Redux, to be able to drive new state management solution;
- 7+ years of development experience developing production grade software;
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to read and code review complex code bases written by others;
- Java Script & Typescripts advanced skills;
- Good command of English (Intermediate +);
- Has a strong understanding of as many of the following areas as possible: Angular (6,7,8), CSS, SASS.
Will be a plus:
- Apollo Client (or any other GraphQL solution);
- Large scale application, modularization, lazy loading, server-side rendering and complex state management solution;
- DDD principles for data management;
- Enterprise scale grade component to work with large data sets.
What to expect if you join us:
- Competitive salary;
- Regular performance reviews to keep reward fair;
- 25 calendar days of a paid vacation and 5 days off (100% paid);
- Fully-paid sick leave;
- Medical service in a private medical center;
- Varied corporate English classes at the office;
- Compensation of participation in professional events, promotion upon a successful certificate completion;
- Referral program;
- Financial compensation on a wedding and a childbirth;
- Not an open-space area;
- Regular corporate events, teambuildings and all traditions of our corporate family life.