Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kyiv, Minsk, Riga, London, Toronto and Paris.
Our team has more than 1400 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
We are looking for a proven Release Manager who will take ownership of all aspects related to ensuring a ‘healthy’ Salesforce.com platform.
- Define and implement standardized deployment strategy that covers major releases, patches and minor enhancements
- Define and manage change control process for development and release readinesscriteria and ensure all changes meet criteria prior to deployment
- Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce teams ensuring quality and timelydeployments across environments
- Set and manage consistent deployment schedules, accounting for any dependencies and risks along the way; identify issues and perform root-cause analysis to ensure they are not repeated
- Work with several Development Teams to properly resolve merge conflicts, deployment errors and meet code coverage criteria
- Monitor all environments (Salesforce Sandboxes) for release process / creatingand synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets
- Validate Post Release Activities /Track release metrics to improve and reportsuccesses/failures to stakeholders and Teams
- Be responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, fromDevelopment through SIT, UAT and Production
- Work with Salesforce Support to plan and prepare all production facingreleases
- Minimum 5+ year’s of experience as a Release Manager / DevOps Engineer
- Experienced in managing release processes for business onboarding projects and data migrations
- Strong knowledge of GitHub and Version Control systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with team members
- Productive with moderate supervision
- Dynamic and flexible in their approach to work
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fieldPreferred:
- Understanding of deployments using Force.com tools (Salesforce Tools IDE, Salesforce DX, Autorabbit, Copado)
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com configurations, roles, profiles, and other permission controls
- Salesforce certifications
- Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing.
- Strong team of supportive high-professional Delivery Managers.
- Manager vitally concerned about your success.
- Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting.
- Delivery management handbook based on hands-on experience of senior managers.
- Individual career development plan.
- Internal and external professional education.
- English language courses.
- The referral program for the employees.
- The young, strong and friendly team of excellent professionals.