Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team.
Our Client (location: USA) provides #1 School Administration Software. It empowers strategic K-12 leaders with solutions to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. We impact the education community with integrated tools, best practices and caring people to support their pursuit of excellence.
What you will do:
- Data calculation and transformation in Excel.
- Manual data conversion.
- Creation of data dashboards for analytical reports.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- English level (both written and spoken) - Upper-Intermediate.
- Professional experience with data processing.
- Understanding of SQL and databases.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and process big amount of information.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Technical/economic education or background.
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.