SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to develop pilots and production-grade solutions for decentralized insurance.
- 5+ years in software development;
- 2+ years hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Node.js, Golang, Python, or Java;
- 1+ years experience in building polished front-end applications and SPAs using modern frameworks (React/Angular/Vue.js);
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience;
- Rapid prototyping skills;
- Great communication skills;
- English: Intermediate +
- Understanding of Ethereum blockchains, smart contracts;
- Basic understanding of cryptography;
- Understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in building fin-tech, insurance solutions;
- Experience in building distributed systems of micro-services.
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Sports compensation, corporate yoga classes, volleyball/basketball activities
- Health insurance
- Corporate English language classes and specialized courses
- Regular corporate entertainment and educational events/workshops
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).
Join Altoros Team!