InData Labs is a data science firm and AI-powered solutions provider with its own R&D center. Our main focus lies on machine learning and deep learning solutions, as well as building high-load data processing systems.
We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning R&D Engineer in Computer Vision who will help us find innovative software solutions and create unique products. You will join our powerful team and work closely with experienced Data Scientists and Engineers.
- Developing and improving deep learning pipelines for computer vision tasks (pose estimation, object detection, semantic segmentation, re-identification, visual search, etc.);
- Research and implement new approaches to improve neural networks (often near-sota papers);
- Deployment support of created neural networks;
- Communication and cooperation with colleagues on tasks, presales support.
- Prior experience in solving machine learning computer vision problems (object detection, semantic segmentation, etc.) for at least 2 years;
- Solid understanding of convolutional neural networks development principles for computer vision tasks;
- Proficient knowledge and hands-on experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras) and OpenCV;
- General machine learning and data science background, understanding of key ML methodology, tasks and algorithms scope;
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, probability theory, etc.);
- Proficiency with at least Python language;
- Fluent in technical English (for live technical communication);
- Prior experience with version control systems (Git) and working via Unix-based systems.
Prior experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Mobile and efficient neural networks;
- Multi-view geometry / 3D computer vision;
- Temporal neural networks, tracking, and filtering, motion.
Also would be appreciated:
- MSc or Ph.D. in computer science and mathematics-related fields;
- Kaggle and other data science competitions experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible schedules available;
- Generous benefits package from day one of employment: medical coverage, sport reimbursement, English classes, bonuses for special occasions (birthday, wedding, etc.), paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Immense training and growth opportunities.
Join our team of world-class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!