Elilink Consulting (a business of Elinext) is an IT consulting and software development company with offices in Belarus, the USA and Vietnam. We’ve been delivering software development services on time and budget since 1997.
We are searching for a Copywriter with impressive written English skills, fact-based style and ability to cover complicated topics in a transparent and accessible way. Your experience in the IT sphere or any other technology-related domains would be a great addition to your resume.
We see our ideal candidate as a team-spirited, enthusiastic and imaginative writer. If your gut feeling tells you that you can grasp our requirements below and offer valuable insights on various IT-related subjects, we’d like to invite you for an interview.
- Write clear and attractive copy for corporate websites, white papers, case studies, press releases and advertisement;
- Conduct researches on trending IT-related topics;
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach;
- Creativity and collaborative spirit;
- Blog on a regular basis. We are not committed to creating numerous yet insignificant blog posts for Google robots. Instead, we prefer 3-4 original ~1,000-word long articles a month;
- Edit and proofread copy on demand;
- Conduct interviews with Project Managers, Lead Developers, and other technical experts;
Our Marketing Team Consists of:
- Marketing Manager: a hands-on specialist who defines the overall marketing strategy and orchestrates numerous activities of the whole team;
- Digital Content Manager: your future brother in arms, the one you’ll be working with in close cooperation;
- Designer: the one who brings your graphical ideas into life;
- A skilled SEO-specialist to give you a hand when planning a post;
- Highly competitive salary - extremely good driver for your work passion;
- 19 working days of vacation and 5 additional paid days per year, provided due to the employee’s poor health;
- Loyalty program for company employees:
- medical insurance (including family members);
- system of discounts in various venues of Minsk (bars and restaurants, gyms and spas, car washes and online stores);
- monetary bonuses dedicated to significant events in the life of an employee (birthdays, weddings, birth of children);
- a number of privileges which are provided according to the length of service with the company (additional vacation days, discounts on parking spaces, reimbursement of expenses for air travel);
- Flexible working hours ;
- Corporate celebrations and terrific team buildings events;
- Modern working environment and equipment;
- On-site foreign language courses and knowledge sharing meetings - a perfect opportunity to gain linguistic, sales or technical knowledge and techniques;
- Reasonable refund of various individual (job-related) courses and seminars.