Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Now Forte Group is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our American customer who is Number 1 in developing a video streaming platform, scalable chat, and several other great products.
As a DevOps Engineer as a part of the team you will leverage its live streaming, video, and chat capabilities to disrupt the social communication and travel media industries by creating a solution that enables people to communicate, experience, and share experiences authentically.
We offer you to join our team and have opportunity to work with:- third party live video and live transcoding services- The WebRTC setup consists of two services, a load balancer and a selective forwarding unit- The live transcoding service consists of a set of an origin to ingest video, a transcoding service, a border to egress video, as well as a load balancer which allows balancing to transcode and border egress based on custom metrics
Our main goals:- A working k8s cluster up and running with webrtc within a month- Production wert service running within 45 days- Client’s services running within 90 days
Main requirements:- Work with the team to gain access to on premise VMs- Run a k8s or rancher setup on VMs provided- Create a declarative pipeline in Jenkins that can trigger deployments to the above- Setup adequate monitoring with Grafana dashboards and alerts, using statsd/graphite or prometheus, to maintain health of k8s- Work with the team to run an alpha webrtc project- Deploy webrtc to all (4) clients- Work with the the team to convert the live transcoding stack to run on a k8s cluster- Deploy an alpha live transcoding stack
We offer you:
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Possibility for career development;
- Participation in professional training, meetups;
- Medical & family care programs;
- Various sports activities coverage;
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year;
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace;
- Loyalty Card.
Join us and be part of our company!