Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to work on a global B2B project using cutting edge technologies dealing with microservice architecture.
- Linux experience 4+ year (production servers);
- 2+ years of experience in CI/CD;
- Strong Bash skill;
- Experience in automation/configuration management (Chef/Puppet, etc);
- Intermediate+ English;
- Kubernetes, Nomad, AWS, Consul, Jenkins or GitLab EE with AutoDevOps, Rundeck would be a plus.
- More than 8 years IT background would be a plus.
We offer financial motivation:
Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
Paid in-house English courses;
Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
Regular assessments and salary reviews;
We provide non-cash motivation:
Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
Different corporate events and team building activities,
Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.