Our company develops AI-based software for various areas of human activity, such as industry, transport, logistics, tourism, as well as separate hardware solutions. It can be desktop, web and mobile development.
We are looking for self-motivated experienced QA Automation engineer who will perform a variety of quality engineering tasks to ensure that software products meet quality standards and end-user requirements.
· Development and support of the existing solutions for automated testing (API, web, mobile)
· Create and update test scripts, test suites for the automated test system
· Configuration and support of test environment
· Building automation & infrastructure (CI, storage, reporting, etc.)
· High level of independence and commitment to quality deliverables
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
· Experience in QA Methodologies (Unit testing/system testing/integration testing/acceptance testing).
· Experience in development\writing autotests in Java\Kotlin\Scala
· Automation experience in WebDriver+JUnit+Cucumber (+Gradle/Maven);
· Experience using Jira (Redmine, YouTrack ..)
· Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Git, Gradle, Gitlab, GitHub, etc
· Fluent written and spoken English (B1+)
Experience with *nix systems;
What we offer:
· Training opportunity;
· The possibility of rapid professional growth - it all depends on your ambitions and perseverance;
· Using Agile methodology;
· Flexible working schedule;
· Ability to work remotely;
· Employment in accordance with labor law;
· Decent pay.
We look forward to your suggestions and resume (CV)!