Klika Tech is an end-to-end IoT product and solutions development company headquartered in the U.S., with development offices across Europe and North America. Founded in 2012 Klika Tech co-creates hardware, embedded, and cloud solutions for smart home/city, hospitality, automotive, healthcare, retail, agriculture, asset tracking and sensor-to-edge-to-cloud expertise.
We are looking for a Business Analyst for the Property Management Systems project tightly connected with the IoT. Our client is a real-estate company that owns a big amount of smart property that is available for rent. It's equipped with thermostats, smart locks, etc. At the moment we are developing the system that helps to manage the lifecycle of buildings.
- Regular communication with PO and stakeholders in the US.
- Requirements elaboration and management (business processes and workflows, functional and non-functional requirements, User Stories slicing, UI wireframes)
- Acting as a Proxy PO for the team (Backlog ownership and prioritization, support dev team on requirements, grooming meetings)
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in IT
- English level: Upper-Intermediate+ (B2+)
- Good communication skills. Ability to present results of your work to PO and stakeholders. Experience in direct communication with US/UK customers, engaging stakeholders and building trust.
- Ability to plan and manage own work.
- Experience in gathering, formalization, and management of requirements and change requests. Knowledge and hands-on experience of BA best practices and standards in the IT industry. Project experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience in UI prototyping and mockups development (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Experience as a BA in starting new projects, project streams, discovery phase analysis. Experience in eliciting requirements from scratch.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Property Management Systems
- Onsite work experience
- Technical background
- Good taste in UX and usability
We are glad to offer:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower, free bicycle and car parking infrastructure, etc.