We are looking for DBA who will provide technical support and troubleshooting services to end-users who need assistance with setting up or running our applications ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- SQL Server database administration
- Database design/development
- Development of SQL procedures, triggers, views, functions; SQL query optimization; index management, code review
- Providing database architectural solutions
- Data warehousing tasks
- Monitor DB performance
- System performance and optimization tuning
- Good understanding of query execution plans
- Resolving complex database issues
- Manage database backup/restore
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot, repair and performance tune databases
- Level of English: pre-intermediate
- 2+ years MS SQL Development and solid Server Administration (2008 R2 or newer)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Transact SQL, Stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited paid seek-days;
- English Classes;
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office.
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities regardless of gender, age, nationality and religion.