Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Administrator Zendesk / Consultant Zendesk to join our team.
Project: new project to introduce Zendesk into the work of the airline.
- Collection of requirements for the system to be implemented.
- Preparation of the deployment plan and setting up of the Zendesk account for 100 users.
- Finding the best ways to solve the Customer’s problems, using Zendesk tools.
- Setting up the Zendesk account in accordance with the deployment and configuration plan.
- Zendesk configuration and administration experience from 2 years.
- Experience of managing a support team.
- Ability to conduct business communication, to ask the right questions, to clarify the needs and problems of the client.
- Professionalism and responsibility.
- English A2 (Pre-Intermediate).
Will be as an advantage:
- Zendesk Account Deployment Experience.
- Zendesk certificates.
- BA experience or technical backing.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!