Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting a Junior Python Developer to work with one of our projects.
Our Client (location: USA) is the world’s biggest network of institutional investors. He connects investment decision-makers at endowments, foundations, pensions, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, corporations and healthcare systems.
About the project:
We provide institutional investors with more efficient access to private market information by aggregating thousands of public sources to curate the most relevant news, events, jobs, industry rankings and syndication opportunities.
Stack of technologies: Angular 2+, Yarn, NPM, ES6, SASS, TypeScript, Angular Materia, Python3, Django and PostgreSQL.
- Basic acquaintance with Python3, Django, and PostgreSQL.
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Intermediate English.
- Ability to work full-time.
- Analyse requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs.
- Design, architect, and develop software application.
- Propose ideas on how to improve the product and processes.
- Maintain coding standards.
- Assess solution architecture in terms of vulnerabilities and possible improvements.
- Provide accurate estimates on work items.
- Dedicate at least 5 hours per week to self-education.
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.