Finstek is a leading technology provider focusing on providing cutting-edge MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions, order routing and execution, liquidity aggregation, reporting and other fintech solutions for institutions operating in the financial markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Electronic Trading Platform development, which is heavily used by online retail FOREX traders and institutional traders. The platform provides access to financial markets via web- and mobile trading terminals, supports hedging and netting order accounts, different order types and functionality for automated trading. We expect you to be a goal-oriented person who can find simple solutions to complex problems as part of the team, while providing technical help and support to other team members.
- At least 5 years of C++ development (C++17/14/11, STL), some of it with a proven track record of the technical leadership
- Knowledge of Windows API and multi-threading
- Network programming & protocols (protobuf)
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL or others)
- Experience with highload && low latency systems and optimization techniques
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and willingness to follow them
- Understanding of how electronic trading works and its related terminology (cTrader, MT terminals. What is ask, bid, spread, order, DOM), or willingness to learn these
- Good spoken and written English (level B2 and higher)
We Would Like to See
- Relevant hands-on experience in trading platforms\highload\low latency
- Understanding basics of financial mathematics (PnL, yield, equity, calcs etc)
- Understanding of RDBMS internals
- C# and web
- ANTLR and languages development
- Knowledge of financial protocols and formats (FIX, FAST, HFT, ITCH, MQL)
- Experience in development of matching engines, market data services, auto-trading systems
These are Just Some of Our Benefits
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive market salary, reviewed once a year
- Professional trainings and conferences, with the partial/full compensation
- Free English lessons in the office
- Sport activities reimbursement
- Medical insurance, including the discounted one for family members
- First-class office in the city centre (Nemiga), excellent coffee, fruits and cookies, shower, free car parking
- Unmatched corporate events
Finstek is an industry leading Fintech technology provider delivering secure and scalable solutions designed to power intricate ﬁnancial applications. Founded in 2010, Finstek has developed a set of advanced technological products over the years, with proven track record within the ﬁntech industry. The solutions have become popular and trusted worldwide, being used by top ﬁnancial institutions. Finstek is committed to provide innovative and reliable solutions based on its robust technologies, infrastructure and expertise.
Finstek has 7 ofﬁces worldwide in all regions where our clients are active, to cater as effectively as possible to their needs. Our Global Coverage is an essential element of our business strategy, enabling us to identify and respond swiftly to new trends and opportunities.