We are looking for an active team member to join our friendly and talented Marketing team.
- Design and control all aspects of digital marketing activities;
- Coordinate content; create the design and layouts to improve corporate websites;
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth ideas;
- Manage the company’s social media platforms;
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic;
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in marketing;
- In-depth knowledge of various paid and social media platforms and website analytics; High creativity and excellent analytical abilities;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- English: Upper-Intermediate;
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Young and friendly team;
- Legal employment;
- Comfort office in the business center "Premier", m. Uruch'e;
- Corporate and social events;
- Social package (medical insurance, paid sick days, paid sports activities, fruits, tea|coffee, etc.);
- Free English and German courses in the office.