If you’re passionate about writing and technology, we already have something in common. If you’re also looking to join a team where your creativity, analytical thinking, and excellent English skills will benefit the company and the automotive industry every day — that’s a perfect match! Read on to learn if our Content Manager position was created especially for you and don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Your main goals in this role will be:
Creation of quality content, lead generation & nurturing of the existing database, promotion of the brand in close cooperation with the in-house creative and sales teams.
What you’ll do to achieve those goals:
- Maintain and update the Bamboo Apps website in collaboration with designers and web developers;
- Create marketing copy for the website & blog;
- Build landing and blog pages using HubSpot tools;
- Report on marketing funnel analytics; suggest improvements and new points of contact for increasing lead generation;
- Track and analyze website performance using analytics tools;
- Work on case studies, ebooks, whitepapers;
- Prepare articles for media platforms;
- Prepare & launch email campaigns; create copy for automated email campaigns;
- Maintain our social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Maintain and update the company profiles at the directories of outsourcing companies (Clutch, Manifest, GoodFirms, etc.);
- Assist in preparing marketing copy for events & exhibitions.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Proficient in English (Advanced);
- Have at least 1 year of experience writing for IT or B2B;
- Like to work with all forms of content — big & small;
- Have a lot of ideas on how to create attractive and effective website & landing pages;
- Worked with email campaigns, SMM;
- Able to multi-task and successfully execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of the company that is changing the future of the automotive industry;
- Opportunities for growth, learning & advancement of your current skills;
- Comfortable office in a green area by the metro;
- Free parking lot (plus free parking for bicycles);
- Positive corporate culture, which you’ll help to develop and implement;
- Table tennis and gym; shower right in the office;
- All necessary working equipment;
- Corporate parties: winter party abroad and camping in summer;
- Flexible working hours: mandatory time in the office is 11 AM-5 PM.