Intetics client NuORDER, a Los Angeles based startup, is looking for Lead Full Stack developer. NuORDER is high load cloud system focused on fashion industry.
Dedicated team in Minsk is a part of NuORDER team.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions.
- Well-versed in React/redux, MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Good knowledge of basic CS topics: Complexity, O-notation, design patterns, functional programming
- Proven experience of app architecture, API development, code testing
- Experience with project management tools and Git
- Good understanding how to build robust software
Would be a plus
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud) and associated technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Bash experience
- Experience with type-checking - Typescript, Flow
- Experience with testing frameworks - Jest, Mocha, Sinon, Chai, Nock
- Management of new cross-functional team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Identify potential problems and correct application bottlenecks
- Individual and collective feature development
- Technical analysis and planning of new epics and user stories
- Writing back-end and front-end tests
- Application load testing and performance analysis using explicit metrics as well as load simulation
- Frontend code profiling and performance optimization
- Writing integration code for external systems
- Writing documentation for the Web API
- Integration of new techniques and tools
- Full participation in the scrum process
- Code reviews
About the team:
- Team is managed directly by the LA office
- Team Structure on our side is: 8 developers, 2 QAs, 2 DevOps
- Our team members have many interesting hobbies, so talented people are welcome to join our friendly team.
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation