CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with Middle Android Developer. In this role you will have a great opportunity to work with such domains as HR, Fleet Management, HoReCa (hotels & restaurants), Fintech, IoT, Healthcare.
Our team is enthusiastic about professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We do our best to use only modern stack of technologies and keep knowledge up to date.
We also put strong emphasis on offering a fun work environment and healthy work & life balance.
In addition, you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features.
- Debugging and resolving issues.
- Researching solutions to technical problems.
- Communication with clients and team leads regarding the progress of your tasks or issues.
You are a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Android development.
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- Experience of commercial development with Kotlin.
- Proficiency in working with Android SDK.
- Good knowledge of MVVM, AAC (Jetpack), Firebase.
- Experience with Maps (Google / Mapbox).
- Excellent knowledge of Coroutines.
- Clear understanding of Design Patterns.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with GPS.