Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are looking for experienced SDETs to create and expand the automated testing of the Fitbit mobile applications.
Our Client, "Fitbit" - American company headquartered in San Francisco, California.Its products are activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, and other personal metrics involved in fitness.
We're looking for proactive engineers who are passionate and has a proven track record for automatically testing products from concept to delivery. The ideal candidate has solid exp ain manual QA, good coding skills and automation experience for iOS.
- design test specs, manual TC and create test strategy for new and existing features;
- create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for manual and automated execution;
- define test framework requirements and develop modules to automate feature test cases;
- execute and monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure;
- increase automated test coverage;
- research evolving test and automation trends;
- utilize test and development best practices, patterns and processes within the engineering team;
- mentor junior engineers on testing best practices, patterns and processes;
- work in an Agile environment and be involved in the entire Software Development Lifecycle for our products and services.
- 5+ years of total experience in Automation Testing;
- 2+ years experience with mobile/web/software applications;
- proficient in Swift; Object C is a plus;
- previous experience with mobile operating systems;
- strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park;
- cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world;
- provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development;
- competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation;
- payment of English language training on internal courses;
- sports activities compensation;
- medical care compensation;
- professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.