Itransition is looking for a strong Microsoft Power BI Developer with expertise in business intelligence domain and database skills to build and support data visualization models for a big real estate business.
Candidate will be responsible for the design, development and customization of Business Intelligence applications leveraging Microsoft Power BI solutions.
If these activities match your interests and you are ready to join the team of dedicated professionals with growth mindset, we are waiting forward to receiving your application.
- Work with business and development teams to design, develop and deploy interactive data visualization using Microsoft Power BI.
- Maintain current BI data models. Develop and administer new data models and enhancements.
- Establish and improve the development, maintenance and configuration of reports/dashboards.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis related to fielded systems and clients inventory.
- Creating, optimizing ETL workflows and translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT.
- Track record of delivering BI functionality leveraging Microsoft BI stack.
- Strong knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with data architecture, data modeling concepts and ETL.
- High level of personal, work and professional ethics.
It would be a plus to have
- Experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, Power Query, Power Pivot, etc.)
- Experience with SSAS and SSIS.
- Demonstrated abilities in data analysis and critical thinking. Understanding of basic concepts of statistics.
- Experience with Qlik, Tableau, Salesforce (Einstein).
- Experience with ASP.NET and OData API.
We can offer:
- Working in one of the four largest IT companies in Belarus
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills
- Career development system with clear skill qualifications
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule
- Offices located in city center
- Corporate medical insurance covering services of private and public medical centers
- Corporate discount program ensuring savings on various products and services for our employees and their kids, including but not limited to education, entertainment, insurance, food delivery, etc.
- English courses right in our offices
- Corporate parties and events for employees and their children
- Internal conferences, workshops and meetups for learning and experience sharing
- Gym membership compensation, corporate sport competitions (cybersport included), corporate football, basketball and volleyball teams
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year with no obligation to submit a sick-leave certificate