AMS is a team of experienced developers, sales professionals & marketers, designers, and project managers are our company pride. We provide development services for Tech Startups & Established Businesses in Western Europe & the United States. We are niched down & specialized in building Native & Cross-Platform mobile applications. We have found that team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working and collaborating with others make the most successful additions to the AMS family.
- Experience in commercial developing iOS applications from 0,5 year;
- Knowledge of iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, memory management, debug, profiling, etc.);
- Possession of Swift (Objective-C as a plus);
- English proficiency at level B1 and above.
- Knowledge of Android Studio, helping in testing iOS / Android applications;
- Experience in automating iOS / Android applications (Appium / XCTest, etc.);
- Experience with the unix console, knowledge of the basic commands.
- Development of new application functionality using the .NET stack participation in modifications of various modules of the existing solution based on incoming system requirements;
- Participation in the full cycle of software application and business logic development;
- Communication in English;
- Conducting code review.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career;
- Competitive salary;
- Fruits, nuts and biscuits;
- Comfortable environment for the working process;
- 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days;
- Quarterly Education Days for the entire company;
- 50% compensation for sports activities;
- Corporate library;
- Breakfasts in the office;
- Gifts when hiring.