Syberry is a service company, a resident of HTP. We are engaged in professional development of high-quality software for the US market.
We are looking for a Project Manager.
- Project management (in accordance with PMBOK)
- Gathering, documenting and managing requirements for small projects (a separate Business Analyst is allocated for large projects)
- Work with the employees (motivation, efficiency evaluation, resource management within the project)
- Participation in pre-sales activities
- Taking part in the implementation of changes to the work processes
The range of our projects is diverse: corporate applications and startups, accounting and data processing systems, mobile applications, and much more.
- Experience in managing several projects using MS Project
- Understanding project delivery processes using Agile (SCRUM, Kanban), successful experience in project delivery using corresponding methodologies
- Being ready to be responsible for the results of your work
- Experience of successfully completed projects (preferably, at least 6 man-months)
- English level is Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience in communication with American customers as part of project management
Will be a plus:
- performing the functions of a Business Analyst, working with requirements
- Experience as a developer
- Business trips to the customer and work on-site
- Interesting serious projects
- Clear working processes\workflows
- Extended social package: kitchen, English classes, compensations, etc.
- Fair salary, regular review in the format of Performance Interview & Review.
- A modern spacious office in the downtown near the subway (not open space)
- Flexible working hours
The most important thing about Syberry.
Syberry employs a wide variety of people: from the well-versed cool developers, who have long forgotten about any particular specialization since their skills are already wider than any vacancy, to the students, who can no longer study at the university desks but want to develop resolving real tasks. Each of our specialists has their own needs, values, and dreams :) However, there is something that unites us all - something that we all strive for in our work.
The reason why Syberry exists is the boost in the software development industry, and our main cultural value is the aspiration to help the customers who trust us with their business ideas and their implementation.
How do we see this path? During their work, our project teams come up with and implement lots of ideas on how to improve development processes. The company’s architecture is designed in such a way that it is a platform that allows us not to lose this knowledge but to improve it and share it with other teams.
What is it about in daily work? It’s about the continuous advancement of the processes; about our guidelines in making small and big decisions on the projects; the automation, which allows the engineers not to waste time on routine but to focus on creative tasks; the technologies for preserving and accumulating collective knowledge; about the like-minded people next to whom one can become better, as well as be an example for others.
We want to work with the people who are really interested and close to our goals and values. If you are such a person, we will be glad to meet you and offer you opportunities for growth and development.