Welcome to eWave Commerce - Magento Global Elite Partner// Salesforce Gold Partner // Akeneo Gold Partner
Winner eCommerce Leader of the Year 2018 // APAC Partner of Excellence 2018
NORA Commerce Partner of the Year 2018
Magento Partner of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015
Finalist of HR Brand Award 2018
eWave is an independent, global technology agency with commerce at its core. Through service design thinking, experience-driven digital reinvention, and a unique mix of creativity & technology, we specialize in helping our clients become more engaging, more agile and more efficient.
We’re headquartered in Sydney, with over 200 staff across 4 continents. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market. Minsk legal entity is a part of HTP.
Enjoy While Working With Us
Rewarding Salary + Bonuses
Personal Growth Roadmap
Ongoing Performance Review & Mentoring Program
English Training Program
Unlimited Annual Leave after 1st year
Remote Work Opportunities
Corporate Events (eWave Annual Conference, New Year Event, Summary Corporate Event, Team Buildings, Go-Life Pizza Parties, Fruit Days)
Dare to be different!
Today we have a unique opportunity for a passionate DevOps Engineer to be based in our Minsk office to cover the growing needs of the business to get a better hold of the cloud infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Supporting cloud environments (AWS, Anchor, Bulletproof).
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud.
- Monitoring cloud environments via Zabbix, AWS CloudWatch, NewRelic.
- Providing cost optimization and utilization reports to our clients.
- Participation in on-call duty.
- Cooperation with project teams and support teams.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure issues.
- Researching new technologies and ways to improve and optimize our services.
- Knowledge and experience with Git, AWS, Zabbix, CI/CD tools.
- 1 year of web applications support (preferably on the Cloud).
- Strong knowledge of web servers (nginx and Apache).
- Good knowledge of AWS and its services (AWS certification is a plus).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Good functional knowledge of core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, NFS, DNS.
- Extremely motivated and keen to learn.
- English - Upper Intermediate level.
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience with Docker, Varnish.
- Strong knowledge of automation tools (Puppet, Ansible).
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization and containerization technologies.