CactusSoft is looking for a passionate Senior Front-end Developer with the skills and the drive to build and maintain the best software solutions. In this role you will work as a part of a SCRUM team on the development of apps for project management, time tracking and invoicing.
To ensure your comfortable work environment, we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team building events.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing new features.
- Debugging and resolving issues.
- Code review inside the team.
- Attending the meetings to discuss the problems customers run into and come up with the best solutions to fix them.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Experience in writing single-page applications with ES6, React.
- Interest in the React ecosystem, pleased to use Redux, TypeScript, Webpack.
- Experience in building an assembly line for your applications using Webpack and CI / CD tools.
- Interested in approaches such as RAIL and PRPL.
- Creating reusable code, developing libraries that can be used in several projects or even opening source for their best work.
- Experience with HTML5/ CSS3 (LESS, SCSS, css-modules).
- Understanding HTTP, client-server communication, REST API.
- Experience in unit and e2e testing.
- Experience with Docker is a strong plus.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.