Who we are:
CloudCall is an innovative & fast-paced software company making business communications easier, quicker and more powerful. Through providing advanced software that integrates with CRMs, our users can manage their communications in the same space as their data, providing insight that has the power to transform the way they work.
About the Role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be working as part of a collaborative agile team along with developers and QA to develop CloudCall Test Automation Framework.
You can expect to be a key contributor to these projects, taking lead on technical implementation within a functional area, working collaboratively with your peers.
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- At least 3 years relevant development experience
- Good English (intermediate or higher)
- Experience in: Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver and Serenity.js
- Sound knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Enthusiasm for mentoring and supporting peers
- An active interest in new technologies and development practices, keen to learn, teach and share
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with automation tools (Jenkins)
- Exposure to telecoms or VoIP development, including SIP protocol, would be beneficial, but not essential
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are curious and enthusiastic, fascinated by difficult technology problems and eager to share your creative solutions.
- You are thoughtful and respectful, enjoying collaborative discussion of ideas and solving problems together.
- You are pro-active, and thrive in a fast-paced, versatile and highly collaborative environment.
- You are studious and attentive, with good judgement backed by sound reasoning.
- You take your work very seriously, but you don’t take yourself seriously.
- Knowledge and experience are important, but for us, attitude is everything.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Innovative product with challenging tasks
- Participation at conferences, certificates on company cost
- Office in the city center
- Flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacation (25 days)
- Medical Insurance (medicine/dentistry/hospital stay)
- Sports Compensation
- In-house English classes
- Team-building activities
- Fruits & snacks