Who we are:
CloudCall is an innovative & fast-paced software company making business communications easier, quicker and more powerful. Through providing advanced software that integrates with CRMs, our users can manage their communications in the same space as their data, providing insight that has the power to transform the way they work.
As a Scrum Master, you'll develop and lead a high-performing, multi-discipline team, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive. You'll play a leading role in fulfilling the vision, driving the implementation of our products and setting standards for our teams to follow.
- Change the culture of the company moving towards transparency, trust and high-level collaboration.
- Establish and maintain agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects and products.
- Build a self-organized and motivated team.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, pre-planning, planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives.
- Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and best practices.
- Configure and maintain the JIRA agile project management tool
- Manage stakeholders and vendors' interfaces as required for the product.
- Improve the operation of the team, their performance, and capabilities.
- Build operating models that value ownership, responsibility, responsiveness, and predictability while removing blockers.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner to prepare and clarify the product backlog.
- Provide a deeper understanding of the team’s reporting.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High level of commitment and the will to develop high-performance teams.
- Basic IT and software development skills. Soft skills are more important for this role.
- A "can-do" attitude, result-driven and openness to learning.
- Openness to new ideas and a desire to develop them together.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong collaborative problem solver.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the teams.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Experience in agile practices using Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or LeSS.
- An interest in modern management and innovation methods like Management 3.0 or Lean Startup.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- An innovative product with challenging tasks
- Participation at conferences, certificates on company cost
- Office in the city center
- Flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacation (25 days)
- Medical Insurance (medicine/dentistry/hospital stay)
- Sports Compensation
- In-house English classes
- Team-building activities
- Business trips to UK
- Fruits & snacks