At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals. We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
In addition, we have made the following commitments to accelerate our high-performance culture and deliver on our business priorities:
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Think you’ve found your fit?
In this role you will be responsible for guiding and designing the next generation of Fitbit Health Solutions product. You will be involved in strategy as well as hands-on product design for one of the feature offerings. This is a unique opportunity to design the next generation of Fitbit Health Solutions features across mobile and web.
*Candidates must share a portfolio to be considered for this role.
What you know:
- Proven experience in designing for digital products in the consumer technology industry
- Digital prototyping skills
- Visual design skills
- Knowledge of user-centered design methods including user research & synthesis, exploration, storytelling, detailed design, user testing and prototyping
- Ability to solve problems ranging from the big picture to the fine details
- Ability to sell your ideas to stakeholders as well as communication skills to guide the team through the execution of design solutions
- Deep knowledge of design patterns across multiple platforms
- Portfolio demonstrating design process, interaction and visual design principles
- English: upper-intermediate
Who you are:
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Empathetic and inquisitive nature
- Proactive attitude with a genuine sense of humour
- Experience designing interfaces for hardware devices
- Motion design and illustration skills
- Knowledge of typography
- History in conducting User Experience Research and working with key stakeholders
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options (RSUs)
- International Team of world-class engineers
- Cutting edge tech stack
- Premium hardware of your choice: Apple or Lenovo
- Comprehensive medical insurance: medicines and dental
- Fitbit employee discount on devices and accessories
- Sport expenses compensation
- Flexible work hours
- 26 days vacation, paid sick leave, extra days off
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Office located in the city center
- Work on life-changing product
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status