Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
We are inviting a Java Developer to work with one of our projects.
Our Client (location: USA) provides #1 School Administration Software. It empowers strategic K-12 leaders with solutions to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. We impact the education community with integrated tools, best practices and caring people to support their pursuit of excellence.
Stack of technologies: Java 8, JSP, Spring, Linux, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, Jenkins/Ant - Build/Deploy, Salt – Orchestration, Nagios – Monitoring, ELK – Logging.
What you will do:
- Development of a new functionality using the latest technologies.
- Modification of the current functionality in accordance to business, law, market and other changes.
- Collaboration with team members.
- Preparation of a technical documentation.
- Minimum 3 years of Java development experience, with minimum 4 years of development experience in total.
- Experience of Java/JSP applications architecture is a plus.
- Experience in building and maintaining web applications.
- Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL is a plus).
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Working for a stable company with 25 years of history, the resident of HighTech Park.
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers/more than 200 customers around the world.
- Provide an opportunity to participate in long-term projects in an active stage of development.
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation.
- Benefits or financial aid for employees on significant days of their lives.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.
- Discounts and privileges for buying goods and services from partner companies.