We are looking for an IT Auditor in the Internal Audit department. Candidate will join the team of audit professionals and will be engaged in the internal SOX-controls effectiveness testing, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS audits. In addition, he will deliver a professional documented conclusion and recommendations for improvement. Candidate will obtain a diverse experience and deep insight in telecom company business.
- To take part in the planning and conducting of IT general SOX-controls testing throughout the year, including testing of the design, operating effectiveness, and IPE (input data).
- Carrying out of internal audits on compliance with standards ISO 27001 and PCI DSS according to the annual audit plan.
- Preparing audit documentation reports with conclusions and recommendations on improvement.
- Higher education in the field of information technology / information security.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in the field of audit / consulting of information technology, information security or electronic data processing.
- General Controls working knowledge and SOX Compliance requirements, as well as testing experience is desired.
- Knowledge of COBIT, and PCAOB-AS5.
- Understanding of application controls and various OS’s and DB technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL, PowerShell, Bash commands.
- Upper-intermediate English language (mainly written).
- Job-related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT) will be an advantage.
- Experience in Big 4 will be an advantage.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Confidence in the methodology of internal checks, international standards of auditing practice.
- Reasonable skepticism and to exercise professional judgement, sufficient knowledge to understand the process / control that is under testing and ability to identify a deviation.
- Confidence to challenge established practices, approaches and methods, and to propose remediation actions.
- Ability to work in short deadlines and handle the stress.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Professional skepticism.
- Responsibility for quality, completeness, efficiency and accuracy of work.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Proper verbal and written communication skills.
- Stress immunity.