At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion is seeking a Scrum Master: an experienced professional who will coach multiple teams in Minsk.
- Create environment for team to succeed by coaching and teaching Agile/Scrum principles across all organizational levels
- Develop team self-management skills
- Nourish team efforts on taking shared responsibilities
- Build productive environment, where problems are raised and solved
- Help the team to agree on a coordination mechanism
- Support and educate Product Owner during grooming session, and teach healthy product backlog maintenance skills
- Manage multiple teams simultaneously
- Apply top-notch modern development practices and introduce these to the team
- Proficient English
- 2+ year experience working as dedicated Scrum Master in a software development company
- Awareness of Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Good knowledge of servant leadership principles, natural skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, and empowerment
- Understanding of intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach, and familiarity with techniques to resolve these gaps
- Excellent writing/listening skills, good presentation skills
Would be a plus
- Experience working with Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Solid knowledge of the technologies used by software development teams
- Intermediary programming skills and knowledge of development environments
- Experience in implementation of Agile practices
- Professional Scrum Master certification
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation