“Build once, run everywhere” is our mantra. We want DataRobot developers and advanced users to write their code in the local environment and be able to execute it flawlessly in all environments: Hadoop, Kubernetes, cloud instances or bare metal machines. This is why we are now creating a new generation of our Compute platform that will scale horizontally to thousands of machines and vertically to terabytes of memory.
The job requires the ability to rapidly prototype new features, demonstrate them to various stakeholders (data scientists, product managers, corporate management) and peers, accept feedback and iterate on implementation as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Python, Node, MongoDB, Redis
You will work on:
- Develop and maintain application management and configuration UI.
- Develop and maintain application cluster monitoring dashboard.
Come join us if you want to:
- Use bleeding edge technologies yet build reliable softwareOur team strives for innovation that fuels modern enterprise AI.
- Build innovative Machine Learning productsDataRobot is changing the landscape of Automated Machine Learning and we are building foundational tools for that.
- Be a part of a fantastic international teamWe have a distributed team of brilliant hard working engineers who are always ready to help their colleagues.
- Get involved into full cycle of software developmentWe believe that engineers should be involved into design, implementation, development, testing and monitoring.
- Go up and down the stackWorking with us, you'll have an opportunity to go up and down the stack: from low-level performance optimizations to designing user workflows.