- Media (Display & Video 360),
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics 360, etc.),
- Infrastructure and Data Science (Google Cloud Platform).
Responsibilities and process:
You will join the Media Team to assist with advertising campaign set-up, management, optimization, and reporting. This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to develop experience in digital advertising and account management.
- Assisting the Senior Media Trader with online campaign set-up and delivery.
- Learning how to produce regular performance and insight reports to inform ongoing ad campaigns.
- Assisting with the trafficking of ads and tracking of ad campaigns.
- You will be introduced to media buying & reporting platforms (mainly Display&Video 360).
- Delivering reports on individual media campaigns.
- Learning how to buy digital media campaigns using data to feed buying decisions.
- Developing an understanding of all tools/systems, as well as the ability to use these tools.
- Learning how to work with “big data” and turn this into insight to improve client campaigns.
- Educated to degree level;
- The company is open to all degree types at this stage, but Marketing, Economics, Business, Science-based degrees would be ideal;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is important as these two tools will be crucial to everyday operations;
- Positive attitude and can-do attitude;
- A thirst to learn a lot in a short space of time is also important;
- Previous experience in online digital marketing or in data analysis would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with stakeholders of Fortune 500 US companies (Nestle, UNICEF, Virgin Voyages, Generali Travel Insurance, Bookit.com, and others);
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed;
- Ability to study and pass certification exams for Google Analytics, Google Ads, Display & Video 360 (ex. Doubleclick Digital Marketing Stack);
- Highly competitive salary.