CactusSoft is looking for an enthusiastic and curious Senior Front-end Developer to work on a marketing project. A wide and modern technology stack, work on a module from discussing specification and design to release, transparency of established processes, the ability to share knowledge with experienced colleagues from Europe.
In addition, you will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- English classes several times a week;
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library);
- Business trips;
- Good office location in a quiet city center;
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen;
- Corporate parties and team building events.
Role and responsibilities:
- Building new features as part of a cross functional development team;
- Maintaining and improving the existing code bases;
- Continuously focus on quality through providing test automation;
- Active in guilds to learn, coach and grow as a team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Angular and its ecosystem;
- Experience with HTML5/ CSS3 (LESS, SCSS, css-modules);
- Understanding HTTP, client-server communication, REST API;
- Experience in using CI / CD tools and building optimized pipelines;
- Familiar with unit and e2e testing;
- Experience with Docker and Linux is a strong plus.